Frequently asked questions

You will be asked to pay a 300 euro deposit upon arrival – this takes the form of a pre-authorisation (PLBS) via your credit card. The distinctive feature of this system means that we do not debit your account: no money is moved from one account to another however we send a message to your bank to block 300 euros. Upon departure, we enter the reference number provided by your bank in order to release the blocked amount. Another feature is that we do not need to use your credit card when you leave – as a result, if you leave earlier than expected, we can do the check-out in your absence and release the blocked amount.

A 30% deposit is requested upon booking, the remaining 70% must be paid at least one month prior to arrival – after this date, we may consider your stay to be cancelled. The deposit paid remains the property of the campsite.

All you need to do is register online: last name, first name, email address (among others) in accordance with French legislation. An email address opens up access for one device – if you want to connect two devices you will need to use two different email addresses.
Our service provider, IwiSpot manages the network we make available to you: if you have already used it, it may recognise you automatically.
Our campsite also has 4G network cover.

Like the majority of swimming pools that are open to the public, we ask our guests to wear a swimsuit/trunks.
Long shorts, bermuda shorts or surfer shorts are not allowed, for a simple reason: they release 11 times more water than a swimsuit/trunks when you get out of the water. Water is a precious commodity and we need to save it.

We are located 900m from Brantôme en Périgord, and you can get there in total safety via a tarmac path which is accessible to bikes, pedestrians, pushchairs and wheelchairs.

You can do your shopping at Aldi or Carrefour in Brantôme en Périgord.
There is also a year-round market, on Friday mornings.

The campsite has 4G network cover, so you will have no problem staying connected.

We have installed a wooden pontoon on the campsite beach so that our guests can access the river Dronne and take a trip on the water. You can go to Brantôme en Périgord and all the way Bourdeilles by river.

We are a family campsite as opposed to a camping club; the philosophy of our establishment is that our guests spend their holidays close to nature. We ask our guests not to make any noise after 11.30pm, out of respect for everyone.

Our barrier is closed between 11pm and 7am, and reception closes at 7.30pm. If your planned arrival time is after reception is closed, we have a barrier-opening system in place that operates by reading your number plate. With this system it is possible, for example, to arrive on a Friday evening between 7.30pm and 11pm.

Yes, no problem: we remind you that a 50 euro deposit via PLBS-credit card will be requested. This will be returned following a check of the defrosting and cleaning of the fridge.
You can either use your own barbecue, or the ones provided.

Careful, this depends on whether you are:
On a pitch: before midday on the day of departure
In a rental (mobile home, tents, etc.): between 8am and midday after check-out.

Absolutely, the Dronne is a ‘category 1’ river.
And no problems if you want to swim! We have a white sandy beach and a wooden pontoon, from which you can bathe in the river.

10 amps. Please remember to bring an adaptor to plug into the electrical terminals. If you don’t have one, you can rent or buy one at the campsite reception. Also remember to bring a 25m extension lead.

Only in the evening. During the low season we alternate between takeaway home-made pizza and roast chicken and chips. Then, from 1 July until 31 August, we serve a selection of meals and snacks, including Dordogne specialities, from 6pm to 9pm.

From 6 July to 25 August, our activity leaders welcome your children (aged 4-12) from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4.30pm, plus of course some evening events (pool disco, camp fires, boules tournaments, etc.).